Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Intentions

When I decided to start sewing Islamic clothes I found the best sewing group that showed me how to make my own patterns. From there I made many a garment. Over the years the original site went down. I shared the files I had saved with other sites, but the new sites went down too. These files are great and I believe every Muslimah should have access to them. So I decide to post them myself and add a few of my own, Inshallah. These original patterns were written by Imatu. My Allah (SWT) bless her and her family. May Allah (SWT) accept my efforts and help this Ummah to make modest coverings in order to worship Allah (SWT) in. Ameen.

2 comments:

  1. As-salam aleikoum wa rahmatoullah wa barakatou oukthi yamina,inch'ALLAH ,ALLAH AZAWAJAL protect you and your familly for your aids for the oumma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Ramahtullah Sister. Thank you for your efforts and posting such helpful info. Insha'Allah your efforts will not be in vein and much good will come of this.
    Jazak'Allah.

    ReplyDelete